8.14.2013

Rochester & the return of Ken Mode

We played two shows zigzagging back and forth between New York and New England, but we left Ken Mode in Boston after the show. Problems with their booking agent were the cause, but the whole story is unknown to me.


Because they didn't play the two shows, and they were actually pretty well attended shows, we actually made a little more money than we would have if they had joined us. We met back up with them, and for the remainder of the tour, in Rochester, NY. I'm not sure what they did for those two days off, but they seemed in good spirits, although a bit tired looking.


The venue is nice, called the 'Bug Jar'. The show room has an upside down apartment living room on the ceiling, I guess, to simulate being a 'fly'. It's neat, and I would have taken pictures, except there wasn't enough light in the room to actually get a good one.


Tomorrow is Albany, NY. My show clothes are starting to get a little ripe. I'll probably have to sink wash them tonight or tomorrow...I'm thinking tomorrow.



No comments: