6.12.2011

Philly and beyond.

So I just got ahold of a blogger editor on the iPad, and so far it looks fantastic. This will be what I'll post through the while in Europe. It's got picture, HTML, and video support built right into the posting, no need for me to write any code, pretty rad. I'm at the Barbary in Philly at the moment, our last show before the European tour. Starting to get stoked. I usually don't get stoked for tour till a couple weeks before we leave. We missed last nights snow in NY, which blew, but our van sorta crapped out on us once again. We stopped for gas (not even out of Philadelphia yet) and we started to smell something funky. Turns out, the brakes on the front passenger side were extremely hot, and smoking as well. Yay! So we cancelled. Today's show, we had to borrow vehicles from family and friends to get all the gear here. It worked out alright. Now I'm sitting on the floor near the gear waiting to play. One week left, practice tomorrow (Monday), and gotta start doing laundry and packing. More to come.



No comments: