6.28.2012

The Arrival.

...unharmed and in Brussels. The flight wasn't too long, and I got to watch a good number of movies. I didn't sleep much, but I'll hopefully get to sleep when we get to Davey's.

The show in Utrecht was cancelled, apparently because the promoter was 'on tour' and couldn't get anyone to work the show in his absence...so, that sucked.

We spent the day instead in Brugge, hanging out and wandering. The city is still beautiful since last we were here in 2009. I would have photos, except my iPhone battery died the second I turned it back on when we landed.

We found a little grassy spot near a river and chilled for a bit before heading off to meet Davey.




We met up with Davey at his apartment, had fun parking the vans, and then I passed out. Dave went and got us breakfast for morning, and then they all went to a hardcore show nearby.




Apparently I slept for a very, very long time. I woke up around 11am, and they were making breakfast. Scrambled eggs, salmon, onions, and peppers.

We're playing Knokke tonight, and then off to Germany tomorrow.

No comments: