5.13.2009

My first documented celebrity sighting.

Apparently he only lives in Upper Darby or is from there, but I was (am) at work at starbucks today. I serve a few customers this afternoon, and all of a sudden Jamie Kennedy is at my register asking for a black iced tea. Now, I'm not one of those people that goes star crazy, I just think it's kinda fun when I see someone from a movie or band I like. I thought it was him from knowing his face, but it wasn't till he spoke I knew it was him. I made his tea, rang him up, and he said, "mmm...good" and walked out. It's a good day...on a sadder note, twitted is down for maintenence, which is why I'm writing this long story instead of writing a short synopsis there. Off work soon, then more script editing...and WoW. Yay!


P.s.: Justin is awesome and wanted to be included In my story. So...he's smiled at Jamie Kennedy andmade a 'connection' and they'll be getting married later his summer.

No comments: