4.12.2009

Massive amounts of caffeine + youtube = new uploaded videos!

So we played a show in Harrisburg tonight, and to get us home safely without me driving off the road and killing us all, I loaded up on massive amounts of caffeine to make the drive. So I was (and still am as I type this) a little wired when I finally stepped in my front door at quarter after 5am.

On the drive home I was thinking of things to do while I was still awake waiting for the caffeine high to subside and my eventual crash (hopefully while standing next to my comfy bed). I remembered that I never uploaded a couple videos of mine that I had done a long while ago. So I give you UPLOADS! yay! I put up 3 new videos on youtube.

The 1st was a project I did in college with my friends Michaelangelo, and Nate. We had to come up with an idea for a video for our net broadcasting class, and since our other plans had either failed or we just lost sunlight to actually do them (as the video was due the next day, yay procrastination!), we jotted down some ideas that we called a "script" and then just went at it. What came out of it was a hilarious short that made no sense what-so-ever but got us an 'A' for the projects. We've had talks we would like to re-do this video sometime in the future, I really hope we do.


The 2nd is a machinima I did with Nate using the video game 'Jedi Knight II' and the video capture program 'Fraps'. It's short, stupid, and completely pointless...SUCCESS! It's a mock pretentious student film about a thing (the in-game character name was 'Reelo') that wanders around this city (the map used was 'Nar-shaada streets') and finally finds this odd green glowy thing that he falls in love with (I forget what the hell it was called, but it was the most pointless thing in the whole game) and then falls to his doom...the end. Enjoy.


And last but not least, my lightsaber special effects video. All star wars nerds that have access to video cameras and editing programs should have one of these. We shot it in a matter of an hour or so in my backyard. We choreographed it pretty simplistically and then shot a couple angles of it, edited it, and then added MAGIC, that then became lightsaber awesomeness. I get killed in the end, so weep for me.


Anyway, enjoy the videos, hopefully I'll have more soon, either other old ones I find, or new ones.

No comments: