4.30.2009

DoYouHaveSwineFlu?!

Well....do you? I don't want you coming to my blog and infecting millions across the interwebs....Okay well, I don't think anyone actually reads this, but it'd be nice to think so. But on a more serious note...nah, just kidding, what the f**k is up with this swine flu crap? One death in the U.S. so far (as of me writing this and the fact that I didn't actually read any news this morning) and it was an infant. Of course they're gonna die:

A) they were younger than 10 years of age
B) they were from Mexico

They were obviously chosen out of some....I'll call it "Survival of the Fittest" way of choosing who lives and who dies. Wouldn't it be great if there was actually some way that nature could choose who lives and who dies depending on their ability to feed themselves, defend themselves, care for themselves, and in worst case scenarios, die of a horrible infectious disease created by mother earth to get you the f**k off her? I'm a dreamer, I know, but what doesn't kill us is probably not a real threat and made worse through media hype. Right?

Click here to see if you have swine flu:


Or go here


Have a happy Thursday.

No comments: