8.31.2012

Giving away loads of classic VHS tapes.

Finally went through my old VHS collection after moving. In addition to the list below, I also have a handfull of 'taped from TV' cassettes that I can list if you're interested. I'm not sure if anyone will be interested in any of this, but I'll see if there's any interest here before I put it up on craigslist 'free stuff' and throw it on the side of the road. Just FYI though, If you are interested in anything, I'm not shipping anything, you have to come to me to pick it up.


Everything resides in the box shown below:



Ghostbusters I & II
Demolition Man
The Rock
Shanghai Noon
Spy Hard
Duck Soup
Say Anything
Godzilla
Cool Runnings
X-Men (for some reason I have two of these)
Tango & Cash
Men in Black I & II
Mr. Deeds
Showtime
Jurassic Park
The Lost World: Jurassic Park (hologram cover)
Spiderman
Original 3-cassette Star Wars Trilogy
Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace
Star Trek: Generations
10 Things I Hate About You
Nine Months
Grumpy Old Men
Grumpier Old Men
Mother
While You Were Sleeping
Mr. Magoo
Now and Then
Apollo 13
Titan AE
Speed
The Nutty Professor (Jerry Lewis, not Eddie Murphy)
Mannequin
The Net
Mallrats
Lethal Weapon 3
Good Will Hunting
Mortal Kombat
Batman (the Tim Burton one)
Batman Returns
Batman Forever
3 Ninjas
Mickey's Christmas Carol
Liar Liar
National Lampoon's: Vacation
Big Daddy
Wayne's World
Moulin Rouge!
Angus
Kids
Van Wilder
True Lies
The Brady Bunch Movie
Shallow Hal
Back to the Future part II & III
Forrest Gump
Big Bully
Independence Day
That Thing You Do!
Twister
Waterworld
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles I & III
Center Stage
Nightfall
Camp Nowhere
Patch Adams
Sister Act
Galaxy Quest


These VHS tapes are still unopened in their original packaging:
Ricochet
Hardball
Executive Decision
Freejack
The Matrix Reloaded
Looney Tunes: Stranger Than Fiction


These VHS are the big puffy disney-style boxes:
Monsters, Inc.
The Princess Diaries
Chicken Run
Hercules
The Lion King
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Antz
Anastasia
Shrek
Ice Age
Jumanji
Pocahontas
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie
Mulan
Fantasia 2000

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do u live near coffee county in georgia