8.01.2012

On to the capital.

Dudes.



For breakfast, I had two pb&j sandwiches.



...and for lunch, the oddest combination of hummus, pepperoni, on crumpet. I thought it would be absolutely disgusting, but it was acceptable.



Some beautiful countryside along the way.









We hit up parliament when we got into Canberra.












And the war memorial down the street.



We got to the venue and got some nice curry food. I got fish, chicken, and potato on rice.


The venue is a bit small, and we have to leave room at stage left for people to pass to get to the restroom, but it seems like its gonna be a killer show.





I fell asleep in the backstage and luckily Matt Cook woke me up right before we had to play. When I went downstairs it was indeed packed. I changed into my show clothes quickly and then setup the drums. I couldn't hear my kick drum again, but that seems to be the running thing this tour, I still think we played okay.


Loading out after the show was fun. It hit 0° and we all rushed everything into the vans, and off to our sleep spot. Here's a picture of Lee and Jackson hugging out the cold.



Melbourne tomorrow.

No comments: