3.17.2009

Liam Neeson kills everyone in Europe!

Just got home a while ago from going out and [not] partying on st. patty's day. I did start my evening at a bar/pub though. Hung out with peeps and had some free h'ordeuvres (chicken fingers, meatballs, and really awesome crisps). After watching some of my friends have 'Irish Car Bombs' which looked like it would make me instantly go into anaphylactic shock...or just make me throw up, I headed out to the movie theaters and went to see 'Taken' with my friend Amber.

She mentioned afterward how short the movie was. I really didn't notice, maybe cause I was too caught up in Liam Neeson karate chopping people in the neck and pistol whipping his way through Europe to get his daughter back. The story was a great idea, and although it's a completely serious movie, you kinda have to laugh at parts cause they're so ridiculous (I know I did). Though on a more serious note, I really hope I don't get kidnapped, drugged up, and sold into male a prostitution ring when we're on tour in Europe.

The ending was a nice happy family friendly ending, though I really would have hoped for some cheesy crazy phone call, his family's care exploding, or Neeson randomly karate chopping the guy next to him in the neck for no apparent reason other than to end on an awesome karate-neck-chopping note, maybe even freeze frame the shot as he hits the dude in the neck, and roll credits over that.

...I lost my train of thought in this blog thinking about Liam Neeson karate chopping fools...and reading other peoples blogs and twitters.

So, have fun this St. Patty's day, and don't get too drunk and fall off the planet...or into a gutter, or off the planet into an interplanetary gutter which is actually a metaphor for your life and then you're picked up by aliens that think your Charles Bronson and you're made to act out parts in movies that you weren't actually in, but if you told that to the aliens they would most likely kill you, or at worst, anal probe you, which wouldn't be that bad if you really think about it. It could be quite cleansing. What if they probe your anus just cause they want a clean subject to test on, so what they're actually doing is giving you a space enema, and you'll feel clean and free after the procedure.





....wow...sorry. anyway, yay!

No comments: