3.11.2009

Watchmen - and why I liked it.

...because it's awesome. Done.





Only kidding. Now, I read the 'graphic novel' and I understand hardcore comic book...*cough* graphic novel fans of watchmen how once again, Hollywood has destroyed a story, characters, and an overall idea of something we love, but C'MON! I mean, the book aside, that movie was still really kickass. I do have to say, that I agree with friends of mine that said the music in parts was badly chosen, and placed (that version of hallelujah during the sex scene? wtf man. All awesomeness and boobies aside, that sex scene had really no part in that movie other than the men in the audience getting a boob shot, and excessive humping action...anyway 'all along the watchtowers' awesome song, but it went on for far too long..there were others, but I'm not gonna rant.) Those problems aside, the acting was kickass, the action was -packed, and the special effects (I thought Rorschach's face looked especially sweet, though his voice did have that stupid 'I'm Christian Bale, and I'm Batman' sound to it).....I lost my train of thought, mostly cause I'm Playing WoW, listening to Huey Lewis & the News, and writing this blog at the same time...and drinking lovely Sunkist orange soda :)

...anyway, long story short, I enjoyed it a lot. Thank you. Good Night.

/dance

No comments: