3.05.2009

New Design! yay!

Got my own template up here and rawkin' hard! Pretty excited. Had this design for a while, and I've used it on numerous projects, and for clients, but never edited it for a blog or anything. Had more javascript and crazy menus and such setup, but seemed a bit much for blogger, so I shaved down a lot of the bells and whistles for something super-simplistic for this blog. Hope you like it.

Not much of an update, just working, playing, writing. I have a story I'm writing in the works. Going to start storyboards soon for the first episode. It's gonna be an internet series I hope. We'll see how it transpires. Hopefully I'll have a website setup, or even just a place where I can store the images from it, or the story for people to read. Whatever, mostly wanted to put in a new post to commemorate my new design update, so happy day!

As for my regular website (http://www.lafingputz.com) I'll probably implement a more 'bells and whistles' design since it's supposed to show off my skills and projects anyway. So check out my site, my blog, my FACE! :D and have fun.

ooh ooh...I have two new songs I finished recording, and I'm searching for a vocalist to write lyrics and a melody to them. Preferably female, because for some reason I'm not keen on dudes singing my stuff, dunno. I'll have them posted somewhere soon.

I also finished my second awesomeness sound-scape with a friend of mine. First one was a zombie attack, where I get bitten by a zombie, we crashed trash-cans, skid cars down my street, and recorded it ALL. Made for one awesome chaotic zombie attack sound-scape. This time we did a Star Wars sound-scape. This was really fun. Got to work with Stormtrooper sounds, blasters, lightsabers. I was happy and excited, and the finished project came out really great. I'll have that posted with links soon, for the sound-scapes and the two songs.

ta-ta.

No comments: