6.26.2009

Europe day 10 and 11

--day 10
Show was pretty bad but whatever. As much as it interferes with tour,
I'm seriously craving some female companionship right now. The show
today is at some sort of festival. People are saying it'll be good,
but I'm questionable. At least we'll be able to play more than one
song, I would hope.

Walked around the city center for a bit. Had some coffee. Came back
and had more coffe, oj, and an apple.

Drive wasn't bad. This place is like new jersey. The show is a big
fest. It's kinda hoakey, but it was fun. Weirdness with drum stuff
tonight too, but whatever. Sleeping at one of the other bands
vocalists house, his mom also made us a rediculously delicious dinner
with fish and potatoes.

Day off tomorrow. Matt, wife, and possibly Armine are going to
Amsterdam. Too expensive for me right now, I'll wait till we pass by
on our way to the Netherlands, and hit up the world Capitol of sin,
hiyo!

--day 11
Slept pretty good. Andrew (the photographer that came with us) had to
go to the hospital cause he said hhis lung collapsed. Day of relaxing
otherwise.

Andrew had to get some sort of surgery for his lung. We'll have to
figure out how to pick him up on monday when he's released from the
hospital.

At the beach. It's beautiful. Water is warm, babes are hot (and some
topless), and [Belgian] waffles are f**king delicious. Waiting for a
food place to open recommended by our host for awesome fries.

Got the most delicious burger and fries I've ever had. There was some
kind of crazy sauce on it that was spicy and incredible. Wish I had
taken a picture of it now. I got a 'medium' fries, but the plate was
huge. Eric and Andrew (from city of ships) got the 'super' which was
gigantic. Unfortunately, none of us finihed our portion of fries,
cause they were just too filling, but still amazing. Multiple types of
dipping sauces too.

We're back at the house and near everyone is in a food coma. I just
took a shower, even though it was a cold shower, i had to go sit
outside (where I'm writing this) to cool off. The relaxing day
continues. I think the plan for tonight is to go for a European dance
party, and I'm gonna hit on girls in a Scottish accent. Should be rad.

Side note: so many people ride bikes here in Belgium it's crazy. Only
thought of this as like...4 cute girls rode by on bikes consecutively.
Zing!

No comments: