6.18.2009

From Wroclaw to Prague

Gonna start just copy/pasting my days notes into emails and submitting
to my blog that way, since it's getting harder to find unlocked wifi,
except when I'm busy having o load or play a show. So here goes.

--
Took forever to load up and get going. Finally leaving wroclaw at
2:30pm (we were supposed to leave around 11am). Turned on the radio in
the van, and nickelback was on :- /

On to Prague. Poland is really flat. Pretty though. So tired, bur I
hate falling asleep in the van because I never know where I am when I
wake up.

Had some great coffee at a truckstop. Unheard of in the US. Entered
Czech. Scenery has changed a bit.

Reading 'the Tao of pooh' and enjoying the Czech countryside.

Except for all the signs I can't understand, it feels a bit like we're
on a US highway.

--
P.S.: I'm just going to post pictures to Twitter when I can, so follow
me at http://www.twitter.com/lafingputz to get the days images of tour.

No comments: