6.15.2009

Up late, packing, playing, writing...etc.

I procrastinate like whoa...

Meant to spend the whole day doing laundry and packing, but I ended up setting up my drums and writing/recording two new songs.


It's now (at the time of writing this sentence) 12:47am. I have a bunch of stuff to do tomorrow before 2pm which is when we're leaving, so hopefully I have the intelligence to pass out after posting this.

Here's how my desk looked prior to posting this...notice world of warcraft present on my main screen.


Anyway, my bags are packed now (except for some last minute laundry, and whatever toiletries I need to pack after I use them tomorrow morning. So I bid thee farewell, and we'll see how well I handle my promise of writing a blog everyday. I don't guarentee that I will post every day, because It'll depend on if I can find a place with wifi or not, but I'll definitely write something, and post it once I find internet.

Much love, c'yall lata.

No comments: