6.16.2009

A gander at Wroclaw.

Just got back from a stroll around Wroclaw. It's a nice place, and I can't understand a word anyone is saying. I tried to order a cappuccino, and I failed, I had to utilize my charade skills again by pointing at the menu, then trying to ask what something else said. Apparently it was some kind of upside down chocolate brownie/muffin with chocolate sauce and caramel on it, with cherries all around it...mmm...I was happily surprised when that arrived. I also exchanged some money for polish 'zloty' and I'm a rich man. I handed the exchange person $40 and I got back 127zloty. w00t!



Got to see a really neat church right before heading back. I made a panorama with my iPhone pano app. It's sweet. check it here.

It's weird...driving around here, sometimes I forget I'm in Poland. Some parts actually look a bit like Boston for some reason.


Edit: re-linking all my photos cause for some reason twitpic refuses to let me link them remotely.

No comments: